*** COVID-19: Video/phone sessions are available! Contact me. ***
1) How do I get an appointment with you?
2) What happens once I request an appointment?
3) How long are sessions?
4) How long do I need to let you know if I won’t be attending my appointment?
5) Can I be involved in my child’s therapy?
6) Will my therapy be confidential?
(1) Clients engaging in unsafe thoughts and behaviors that are a risk to self, others and property, including, but not limited to, suicidal/homicidal thoughts, plans, and intents and clients engaging in self-harming behaviors.
(2) Clients who are being victimized by or engaging in any form of abuse / neglect / exploitation.
(3) Court subpoenas for client records.
7) Can I drop off my child while they attend therapy to run some errands?
8) Can I bring my children with me to my therapy appointments?
Copyright © 2020 Vita Nova Counseling, PLLC - All Rights Reserved.